stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

>Technology And Education<

Technology affects your education by living your homeworks, proyects, or other important things for the last moment, because people like to be in msn or playin on the computer instead of working. Not also technology affects education in bad things technology can help you by writing faster doing preyects better and many other things.

My expectations about creating my own blog, is to show I feel and ohers too. And know more about what is happening on the world. Also I can learn more about computer, and discover many things about wabe pages. One of the most important things tha I have learned is that you never put you whole name in a wabe page, you only put your inicials (George B.) .

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Julian said…

    I was remind that people youse computers all over the world and only 76% youse it for homework.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Arnold P said…

    I like your blog, I think it is very good. You are right in what you said about technology and education.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Victoria M. said…

    Hi Stefano, I agree with you in what you said about technology. I think that is true that many times technology affect us because sometimes we stay in the computer chating and hearing music and we don´t do our homework like we should. Also I agree that technology helps us in other ways, for example: we find information of proyects, homeworks, etc. Also it help us by writting faster. This is what I think about technology.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home