stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Cool Story

I read a story called "Three Skeleton Key". It was kind of scary but it didn’t scare me, I like it because it is a suspenseful story and I like suspense. It remembers me an experience that I once had, when I was studying at my balcony at home.

My favorite part of the story was when the narrator said “And the rats escaped from the boat and surrounded the lighthouse”. That was my favorite part because it remembered me one day that I was studying at my balcony at home when a rat run beside me. When I saw the rat I went straight up into my house. Since that day I began hating rats because they are always sticking out there and eating your things. One of the most important reasons that I don’t like rats is because they are very dangerous especially y they are Holland rats. I have some friends that rats have killed there dogs. This things remind me my when I was little and when I always saw Tom and Jerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home