stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Holly Week

Every year during this week called Semana Santa, my family travel through out the world to get together. Each year it is a new experience in a different place. This year it was here in Cartagena in Islas del Rosario. It meant a lot of sun and fun. I enjoyed each one of my family member and the things we do together. All the sports we practice are very fun. Each one of my aunts and uncles cook very well and we eat like gourmets.

The first thing I enjoyed a lot was my new cousin Carolina. She is a little baby 1 year and a half old. She is learning new words and vowels and she is learning to discover the world. Sometimes she got exasperated with the hot climate and the sun. She also enjoy the warm water of the sea. She is very intelligent and understands almost anything. She learns very quickly and showed improvement each day. She always pouted to show displeasure. She is a great kid.

I spend a lot of time doing sports. My uncle Charlie is a great partner. We went snorkelling to the aquarium and saw very sophisticated animals. At the begging it can be a little scary but it is also a wonderful experience. We also did kayaking and surfing. We swam and enjoyed the water every single minute. We also had time to play soccer. Since we woke up in the morning we made plan for the day and sometimes 12 or 15 hours were not enough.

At night my aunts cook very special dinner. My Aunts Rose’s boyfriend is a Mexican who owns restaurants and cook s very well. He cooked typical food from Mexico and it was great. It was a lot of food so it was not rationed. We ate tortillas, chilaquiles, tacos and quesadillas. The adults had margaritas. My other aunts also cooked very delicious food.

This was one of my best vacations because I Had the opportunity to be with all my family . We had a great time together and enjoyed every minute doing what we like the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home