stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Life in Seventh Grade

When I finished sixth grade I was very happy because I had experienced what middle school was like. I knew that the higher I reach at school, the harder it would be. So there would be more larger things to do, and I had to be more responsible, more studious, more hard working and more punctual. I had to read more, analyze more and think not as elementary boy, but as a middle school one. I mean, I had to make a comparison of my life as a student was before and what it would be now and then. And that means several things, too. First, that I had to think and analyze about the way I had worked on the different subjects, and to find the mistakes I had committed, and the way I could do for not repeating them. Then I had to trace my plans for the next year, seventh grade. They included the time at school and out of it.

When I began classes on last August 9, I was so excited. I wondered who my teachers and my classmates will be, in which course I would be. I thought of the things I expected for this school year. Then, I had to find out what I needed to reach my goals as a student and as a sport boy- because I can not leave apart my soccer ball and my sport friends, and if I did well at school, mom would let me practice my passion.

The first term was good for me. I didn’t get any detention for being late. I finished all my class work on time and I finished my homework on time except the notes of one of the social studies sections. What I haven’t corrected myself is talking too much –I do so many things every day that the whole free time is not enough for me-, but I will try to do my best. I haven’t forgot my books at school so I could do my homework so I haven’t had to ask a friend to lend me the books. I have been careful with my handwriting and spelling, and with the order in my notebooks.

This year I want to improve in science and to make an excellent project for the Science Fair. I want to learn new passes in soccer. I also want to learn how to play new songs in my accordion.

As a conclusion seventh grade has been easy and fun. At this time of the year I have not accomplished many of my goals but I have learned more interesting things, I have done more fun things and I have met many nice people. And I will still be working hard because I want to improve in everything I have to.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger natalia y. said…

    Hi!
    Wow you have changed alot since you had been in seventh grade. You have been more repsonsable and I had notice that in class. I also notice that you talk too much sometimes but however, it is good to try not talking too much. Seems you like to acomplish your goals. Good post I liked it alot!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home