stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Big Problem


Have you ever have problems with your brother? Obviously is not good to fight with your brother, but sometimes you get so angry that you explode and you start fighting. Sometimes I deal my problem by the good way and sometimes by the bad one. Most of them by the good way, but when I deal my problems by the bad way I explode and I start pushing or insulting the person with the one I am fighting. One of my strategies also is when I am under a big pressure I get into my room and I lock my door, then I sleep or I just stay there relaxing my self.

One day I was at home and I decided to ask my brother for his red soccer ball when he was at the computer. When I asked him for the ball he said no, so I asked him for the computer and he also said no. I got angry and I told him that he needed to share the ball or the computer. One more time he said no. I got so angry because I always share him my things, so I took his red elegant ball and I threw it to the edge of a table. When my brother saw that he stand up and said me that he was going to punch me. I run away. Later on I was at my room seeing T.V and my brother entered and punch me. I got so angry that I stand up and I threw him a little stool. Hopefully I didn’t throw him the tool too hard.

Later on my maid came and saw my brother and me fighting, and she called my grandmother and my mother. When my mother and my grandmother saw us they tried to stop us but they couldn’t, so they both tried to separate us with all their force until they finally stop us. Since that day almost every time we share our things.

I think is not good to fight with your brother or sister because they are your family and in the future you and your brother are going to be like best friends and even you could work with him and be with him in good times and in bad times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home