stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Monday, October 09, 2006

One of My Ideas that I Would Like to Due When I Grow Up


Have you ever think about what would you like to do when you grow up?Well, when I grow up, I would like to study in Boston to be a business manager, to create my own company, and to develop my abilities as a soccer player, or maybe to form a team in my company.

One day, when I was reading about the Boston Tea Party and how the British encountered the colonists near the harbor like 2 or 1 years ago. My uncle Humberto who studied in the University of Boston told me many good things. That’s why I want to study in that university. He also told me that there were a lot of pretty girls in Boston and he grinned at me.

I’m sure life has a lot of ordeals but I think we have many abilities to develop so we can improve. We may live a disease a difficult test, too much work, a hard contest or competition, a sudden quiz, a big mistake, living alone in strange place, or any other situation that may frighten, shake or hit you.

I would also like to participate in soccer games as an amateur and to sponsor some teams made up of children or young boys and girls in the different cities or countries where my company has business. so they could have equipments, uniforms, a coach and a place to practice. At the end, I will feel satisfied and victorious of my goals.

Sometimes is useful to start thinking about what would you like to study or work when you grow up because you could start investigating or asking things in your school about that work. And if you are a privileged boy or girl that study in a school that has Academic Elective, you would have the decision to choose something you will think that will be useful to you in your feature.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Augusto V. said…

    this made me think of waht i would like to be when I grow up... Nice writting. Keep it up...

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Paulina A. said…

    This is important because you should follow your dreams and someday you would accomplish them. If you put all your effort you will always be succesful...

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Juan D said…

    hey Puccini, that was a very good post. I am sure that you are going to be an important person in the future. You should be a very good student and study a lot to go to that university. I hope you accomplish your goal and if you propose you will do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home