stefano´s blog

Welcome to my blog. I did this blog in Nr.Hide class and you are all welcome, and I hope you like it.

Friday, January 26, 2007

What We do Usually After School...

Luis Carlos wrote a question that really interests me, because here in Cartagena not al people hangout on days of school. Normally when we finish school we go home do our homework or sometime if you are in sport teams some people do them when they come from practices.

Some people when they finish their practices they go to friend’s houses to do their homework’s together or sometime to practices quizzes or tests. I don’t do my homework with my friends or study tests with them because my mother doesn’t let me go out during school days, unless for projects or for soccer practices.

The reason why my mother doesn’t let me go out during days of school to do our homework’s, is because she said that we are no going to maker our homework’s together, that we are going to copy each other. And for study tests I really don’t ask here because usually I study tests by my self, and if I’m having problems understanding she helps me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home